We will be discussing “Why stainless steel water tanks are the best water storage options“. Water tanks made of stainless steel have been the best choice for water storage for centuries. Stainless steel is the most trusted material for all materials.
Stainless steel Water Tank The Best Water Storage Option are the best choice for water storage because they resist corrosion and chemical polluting. A Steel Water Tank is also resistant to high temperatures and pressure. This means that there are no worries about cracking, rusting, or freezing.
1. FIVE-LAYER STEEL WATER STORAGE TANK
Stainless steel Water Tank The Best Water Storage Option has five layers. Each layer requires different tasks. The tank’s life expectancy is approximately 10-15 years.
- Inner layer – The inner layer is in contact with water. It is composed of either Titanium Stainless Steel SS 316Ti or Surgical Quality Stainless Steel – 316. It preserves water purity.
- There are three layers of insulation. The inner layer is the insulation. The next three layers are used for insulation. These three layers include Climate Control Coating and Nitrile Foam Layer. They are designed to insulate water temperatures from freezing winters or harsh summers.
- The cladding layer protects the layers below it from damage. It also contains 304-grade stainless steel material.
2. SEVEN LAYER STAINLESS STEEL WATER TANK
The seven-layer Stainless Steel Tank replaces the five-layer Steel Water Tank. Less noisy and better protection against any combustion.
- The steel tank‘s inner layer can be made from three materials: Super Duplex SS2205, Titanium Steel SS316 Ti or Super Alloy 904L. However, the choice of material is based on the water quality of the area.
- Five layers of insulation are used in the Layers of Insulation Storage Tank. It protects the tank against external fire.
- To protect the inner layers of corrosion, the outer cladding layer is made from stainless steel 304-grade material.
BENEFITS FROM INSTALLING STAINLESS-STEEL WATER TTANKS?
Steel tanks have been used for storage of drinking water since the beginning of time. Steel tanks are superior to any other materials in terms of chemical resistance and water purity. Here are some benefits to using SS Water Storage Tanks for water storage:
The tanks are insulated with 3 to 5 layers. They protect the steel tanks from extreme temperature changes and preserve the water’s natural properties.
- Zero fungal and bacterial growth
SS Water tanks have filters that remove bacteria, chemicals and other impurities. These filters can not be penetrated by chemical attacks.
Stainless steel contains 10% chromium. The steel’s surface is coated with chromium. They are therefore corrosion-free
- No chemical contaminants
The steel surface is coated with a chromium oxide layer to prevent water contamination. It prevents the buildup of fungi or carrosion.